We are responsible for maintaining and protecting the Personal Information under our control.
- We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
- Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is to be used.
- The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us.
- We shall never share your details to any third party companies. You may receive Emails and Alert to registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- The Website and Services use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.